- "The Complete Fuji Rock Festival'13" to be broadcast on BS SkyPerfecTV! three nights in a row!
- Voting results are in for the first round of voting on ROOKIE A GO-GO "Aim for the Main Stage" Project!
- DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE FESTIVAL! [MISC INFORMATION REGARDING THE FESTIVAL]
- [SHUTTLE BUS TIMETABLE]
- [Wristband Exchange]
[Benefit for NIPPON] FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL'13 CHARITY SILENT AUCTION
Chairs signed by each artist performing at each stage will be auctioned off for charity again this year.
This year, artists from not only the Green Stage but also the White Stage, Red Marquee, Field of Heaven and Orange Court autographed 16 chairs which will be auctioned off including a piece by Fuji Rock family member and well known creator, Gary Chapman.
All proceeds from this auction will be sent to the Fukushima Prefecture Disaster Relief Headquarters through Benefit for NIPPON.
[FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL'13 CHARITY SILENT AUCTION]
- Auction Items : 5 chairs autographed by artists performing for each day of the festival and one chair by Gary Chapman (total 16 chairs).
- Bidding Schedule : 12:00PM Aug 9th to 8:00PM Aug 30th.
- Bidding Proceedure : Silent Auction (Bids to be registered with item to be awarded to highest registered bidder.)
*In the event of multiple highest bids, the item will be awarded to the earliest bid.
*The chairs used are made by Danish furniture maker, Frederica and designed by Borgen Morgensen in 1944.
The chairs are available for viewing at the following location;
"Frederica Furniture Company, Japan Showroom"
Open : 10AM to 6PM(Closed weekends and holidays.)
Tokyo Design Center 6th floor, 5-25-19 Higashi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
more about auction applications » http://www.fujirockfestival.com/news/event19.html (in Japanese)