About - terms and conditions/special notes
Valuable Rules for a Valuable Experience
Please read the following and help make the festival enjoyable for all
- Using blankets or sheeting, etc., to hold space or leaving chairs unattended can be a nuisance to other festivalgoers. Unattended items may be disposed of so be sure to carry all of your belongings with you.
- The use of tarps or parasols and other items that use a lot of space or restrict the view of others are prohibited.
- Always drink responsibly.
- Dangerous acts such as moshing or diving are prohibited. Damages caused to other festivalgoers by this type of dangerous act shall be settled by the parties involved.
- Do not do anything to bother the neighboring community. Additionally, those who have not acquired a parking space in advance cannot come to the festival by car.
- Come fully prepared for adverse weather. (The use of umbrellas is prohibited in the venue.)
- Smoking while walking is prohibited in the venue. There are also non-smoking areas within the festival. All smokers should have a portable ashtray and follow the rules and etiquette when smoking.
Please also be sure to read all other rules and regulations before purchasing tickets.
Love the Music, Follow the Rules
Please note the following before purchasing tickets
- The Festival office may change rules to assure the smooth running of operations. Tickets are not refundable for such operational rule change regardless of the ways such changes are notified. Thank you for understanding.
- The festival will not be cancelled due to rain or inclement weather (except for a natural disaster). Tickets cannot be refunded due to artist cancellation.
- Leaving chairs or sheeting, etc. unattended is prohibited in the venue. Unattended items will be deemed abandoned and removed and disposed of immediately. Be sure to carry all of your belongings at all times.
- Please avoid excess drinking. A drunken person out of control may be ejected from the festival site.
- Any dangerous behaviour that may harm other people, such as moshing and diving, is prohibited. The Festival will not be responsible for injuries and accidents with a third party. Such incidents need to be solved between the people involved.
- Tents, tarp shelters, flysheets and parasols as well as any installed objects that obstruct others view are not allowed in the festival site.
- If anybody is found to have entered the festival illegally, it will be reported to the police and the violating person will be put under their care. The person will also be subject to pay compensation for any damage.
- Please refrain from any behaviour that can cause annoyance to local people. Please do not arrive by car without a car park pass.
- Due to local regulations, people under 18 years must return to their accommodation by 11pm.
- The final train departing Echigo-Yuzawa Station leaves before the festival performance finishes. All public transportation is unavailable after the last performances on all days of the festival.
- Be sure to acquire transportation and/or lodging yourself before coming to the festival. (Sleeping outdoors at, around, or near the festival or Echigo-Yuzawa Station is strictly prohibited. Also, those who have not acquired a parking pass must not come to the festival by car.) Please also note that parking passes and lodging packages available at the tour center are limited.
- Animals, glass bottles, cans, fireworks, explosives and any illegal substances are not allowed to be brought into the festival site.
- The production, the site and the artists will not be responsible for accidents and thefts in and out of the festival site.
- A person who causes any disturbance or does not follow instructions by staff will be ejected from the festival site. A ticket will not be refunded in this case.
- Tickets will be exchanged with wristbands at the Festival site.
- You may bring a camera and/or video camera into the site but it is strictly prohibited to record the artists. No sound recording equipment is allowed on the site.
- Please be prepared for rain and/or cold weather. Umbrellas are not allowed in the site.
- Please use a portable ashtray if you smoke.
- Please consult terms and conditions on the official site before purchasing tickets.
- Customer details submitted with the application will be retained by