- Buddy Guy cancellation notice
- [Day tickets]
- [Shuttle Bus time table]
- [Exchanging a ticket for a wrist band]
- [Benefit for NIPPON]
- [Other information]
[Exchanging a ticket for a wrist band]
Please exchange your ticket for a wrist band at the 'wrist band exchange desk' first before going to the entrance gate.
- A wrist band cannot be re-issued for any reason. Please do not loose it!
- A wrist band must be worn on your wrist. Please make sure it is securely fastened.
- Please be aware that you will be asked to leave the festival if you are not wearing a wrist band.
- If you take your wrist band off, you cannot enter the site again. Please keep it on your wrist until you leave the festival.
- A wrist band will be your proof of ticket purchase once exchanged. Please look after it with care during the festival period.
- You need to show the wrist band when boarding a shuttle bus.
Wrist band exchange hours
- July 28 (Thu) 12:00-00:00
- July 29 (Fri) 09:00-00:00
- July 30 (Sat) 09:00-00:00
- July 31 (Sun) 09:00-00:00
The entrance gate area will be crowded in the morning. Please plan your schedule ahead. It may take 3 hours for all audience members to enter the festival.
Please get your wrist band on July 28th (Thu) if possible, to avoid crowds on other days.
A campsite ticket can be exchanged with a campsite wrist band outside these hours at the campsite entrance.
How to put on a wrist band
- Please pull the self-lock up to the point where the wrist band will not fall off the wrist
- Please ask a friend to help pull the self-lock up.
- Please wear it on your wrist and ensure it is fastened.